WHAT IS THE SHOW ADDRESS?
550 West Hersheypark Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
HOW MUCH IS ADMISSION?
Buy your tickets in advance online and SAVE. Tickets are more the day-of the event and at the gate.
Wednesday – Friday: $12 online; $14 day-of
Saturday: $17 online; $19 day-of
Sunday: $8 online; $10 day-of
Twilight Pass (after 3 p.m.) $7 at gate
Children (12 & under): FREE
3-day Pass (Valid Wed. – Friday): $25 online; $30 day-of
Senior Day (55+): Thursday, September 12: $7 online; $9 day-of
Veterans Day: Thursday, September 12: $7 online; $9 day-of
(A valid Veteran & Active Duty ID are required to receive the discount: U.S. Uniform Services ID Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired ID Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, Photograph in uniform or wearing uniform.)
CAN YOU CAMP OVERNIGHT AT THE SHOW AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Hershey Entertainment does provide dry camping/parking for $55 per night.
- Extra $10 charge per stay for any automobiles towed behind a motorhome.
- Dry camping/parking is available Tuesday, September 10 and closes Monday, September 16 at 10 a.m.
- Reservations are not accepted. The fee is charged at the gate.
- There is 24-hour security & a 24-hour EMT.
- Honey wagon available for a fee. There is no water service. If you need water, please check with Hersheypark Camping Resort.
- Dry camping/parking is located near the Giant Center. From Hersheypark Drive, turn north onto Sandbeach Road. Turn left onto Front Street.
- Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Anyone arriving after 7 p.m. will be relocated to an adjacent staging area and allowed to enter the overnight parking area at 7 a.m. Payment will be received the following morning.
- Generators may be operational during the day in camper parking. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- You CANNOT walk to the show from the Overnight Parking. You can either drive your own vehicle or take the shuttle van (free) that will make regular pick-ups and drop-offs. The shuttle runs only from Overnight Parking to the show.
CAN I BRING MY PET?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at America’s Largest RV Show unless they are in a COMPLETELY ENCLOSED carrier/stroller.* However, we have made special arrangements with Hersheypark and The Dad’s Pet Care Barking Lot, a kennel located just outside the Park under the west end of HERSHEYPARK Stadium (located in the Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Complex, less than a mile from the Giant Center). Daily kennel service is available for a fee of $10. They are open Wednesday – Sunday, 9AM – 5PM. For more information call 800-HERSHEY.
*Service animals are permitted.
ARE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE?
- A limited number of non-motorized wheelchairs will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- For Motorized wheelchair/scooter rentals, contact:
Mobility Scooters of South Florida
888-320-4911 for reservations
- Price: $50 for ½ day, $75 for full day
HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE VAN
ARE MOTORCYCLES REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE GRASS ON SAT. AND SUNDAY?
No. Motorcycles will be parked on a hard lot.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD?
The Giant Center prefers that you do not bring your own food to their facility. You can, however, go in and out of the show as often as you please with your handstamp if you want to have food in your car or go to a nearby restaurant.
WHAT ARE THE SHOW HOURS?
Wednesday – Saturday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ARE THERE USED RVs IN THE SHOW?
All the RVs are new models.
WHERE IS THE CLOSEST CAMPGROUND?
Hersheypark Camping Resort
1200 Sweet Street
Hummelstown, PA 17036
Shuttle offered to the show
Hershey Road Campground
1590 Hershey Road
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
No Shuttle Offered
11 Lickdale Road
Jonestown, PA 17038
No Shuttle Offered
IS THERE HANDICAP/ACCESSIBLE PARKING?
Yes. Accessible parking is located in the parking spaces closest to all show entrances.
CAN I BRING MY ELECTRIC SCOOTER?
If it is used for handicap/accessible purposes, you can bring a scooter.
WHERE DO I PARK ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WHEN HERSHEYPARK IS OPEN?
On Longmeade Field across from the Giant Center. There is a crossing guard to help you cross the road. The lot is a grass field.
ARE THERE FOOD STANDS AVAILABLE?
Yes. There are food stands located both inside and outside the Giant Center. Food items include everything from soft pretzels and popcorn to chicken strips, angus burgers and crab cake sandwiches.
I PLAN TO PURCHASE AN RV. CAN I TAKE IT HOME WITH ME?
Discuss the arrangements for delivery of your new RV with your salesperson. Most RVs are picked up at a later date.
Join Our Mailing List
Join the list and get exclusive sneak peeks and information before the show.