NEED HELP GETTING AROUND?
A limited number of non-motorized wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis. Requests to use the wheelchairs can be made when you arrive at the show. Motorized wheelchairs and scooters are permitted at the show. Bicycles are not permitted.
If you have any questions regarding the accessible accommodations, you may call 717-534-8958.
Motorized Scooter Rental & Wheelchairs
415 St. Johns Church Road, Ste 203, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone: (717) 781-2025
Personal Wheelchair Policy
The term “wheelchairs” includes any manually-operated or power-driven device designed primarily for use by an individual with a mobility disability for the main purpose of indoor or both indoor and outdoor locomotion.
Any person with a mobility disability is permitted to use a wheelchair in any location open to pedestrians, such as sidewalks, vendor display areas, and exhibit halls. Manual walking aids, such as canes, crutches, and walkers are also permitted in any location open to pedestrians.
Other Power-Driven Mobility Device Policy
Other Power-Driven Mobility Devices
OPDMD are defined as any mobility device powered by batteries, fuel, or other engines, that is used by an individual with a mobility impairment for locomotion, and that is not included in the above-definition of “wheelchair.” Golf carts, Segways®, and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) are among the devises that are included within the definition of OPDMDs.
Any person with a mobility impairment is permitted to use an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD) in any location open to pedestrians. A person using an OPDMD will be asked to provide: a valid, state-issued disability parking placard, other state-issued proof of disability, or a verbal representations that the OPDMD is being used for a mobility disability.
OPDMD are subject to the following restrictions:
- OPDMDs that are operated by gasoline or other combustible fuel are not permitted in any indoor spaces;
- OPDMDs must be used by one user at a time;
- OPDMDs must be operated in a safe manner that does not endanger the user or other individuals and does not risk damage to property;
- OPDMDs must always yield to pedestrians, must be operated at the speed of surrounding pedestrian traffic and must never exceed a speed of 5 miles per hour;
- OPDMDs must not be stopped or parked in a way that blocks entrances, stairways, ramps, sidewalks, or that restricts pedestrian traffic
Any person who violates any of these restrictions will be required to leave the event without refund.
Join Our Mailing List
Join the list and get exclusive sneak peeks and information before the show.