Effective Date: January 16, 2019
Pennsylvania Recreational Vehicle & Camping Association (“PRVCA”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting its members’ information. This Privacy Statement describes how PRVCA collects, uses, and shares personal information of its members and users of this website, www.prvca.org. Please note, by using this Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We periodically update this Privacy Statement and reserve the right to change any provision of this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices at any time. Any such changes will be posted on this Site.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or information about your use of the Site, such as IP address, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
HOW PRVCA COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you register to become a member of PRVCA, we may require you to provide your company name, company website, street address, email address, phone number, contact name, vehicle information, and other information.
- If you sign up to receive newsletters or email blasts from PRVCA, we will require you to provide an email address.
- If you participate in PRVCA surveys or contests, we may request contact information, zip code, and date of birth.
- If you apply to work for PRVCA, we may ask you to provide more detailed and sensitive personal information required for compliance with our hiring and equal opportunity policies and practices.
- Our Site includes social media features, such as links to our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of each social media platform.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit our Site and any software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices. For example, our Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Other websites’ collection of your information is governed by their own privacy policies.
HOW PRVCA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Assist you in registering for events;
- Distribute tickets for events;
- Facilitate contests;
- Send requested information such as newsletters, email blasts, and the Explore PA magazine;
- Send information which may be of interest;
- Respond to inquiries and requests;
- Facilitate system administration;
- Prevent abuse;
- Track user trends; and
- Other similar uses.
We do not share, sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use any of your personal information, including your email address, for commercial purposes without your permission. However, we may share your information with third-party vendors to the extent necessary to provide and improve web services or other communications to users. For example, we use third parties such as Constant Contact to assist with email marketing and Universe.com to facilitate ticket sales. We prohibit any third parties who receive user information for this purpose from using or sharing user information for any purpose other than providing services for the benefit of our users.
We may also provide your information to third parties in circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights and safety and the rights and safety of our users or others.
Finally, we may use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to track the effectiveness of and improve our courses, programs, and other offerings, and may share this anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
How PRVCA Protects Personal Information
Our Site has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Despite these measures, it is important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
To report any issues or concerns, or to contact us with any questions regarding this Privacy Statement:
- Use the Contact Us feature on the Site at prvca.org/contact
- Email us
- Call: 717-303-0295
- Send mail to: 4000 Trindle Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Join Our Mailing List
Join the list and get exclusive sneak peeks and information before the show.