Buying an RV
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW
- All the RVs on display are new.
- Many dealers/manufacturers offer special show pricing.
- You can save on transportation costs by purchasing an RV at the show.
- RV trades are accepted. Your salesperson can come out to the parking lot to look at your RV.
- Financing is available at the show.
- You may be able to test drive a similar RV. The best opportunity for a test drive is during the week, since weekends are very busy at the show.
- In addition to RVs, campgrounds, vacation destinations, RV parts, products and camping supplies are also available.
- Tickets for the show are available online only.
Have Fun! Looking at new RVs and planning your next excursion should be enjoyable for you and your family.
Buying An RV At Hershey America's Largest RV Show®
America’s Largest RV Show® is a great place to buy an RV. With a huge selection of RV types, brands and models, there are many questions to consider before you make a decision to buy an RV.
- How do you plan to use your RV? Make sure the RV you choose fits your lifestyle.
- Will you take children and/or pets on trips in your RV? What space will they need?
- What types of activities do you plan and what equipment will you need to bring with you?
- Are you considering extended travel in your RV?
- If you are considering a towable RV, will your current vehicle tow it?
- Where can you store your RV when you’re not using it?
- Where can you have the RV serviced? Is there a location close to your home?
It's A Good Idea To Do Your Research & Make A Wish List For Your RV
- Set a budget. (Consider expenses such as insurance and registration, maintenance and repair, and fuel)
- Bed, bath and storage requirements
- Weight and size
- Technology/features needed or wanted
- Review the show map online or use the show app to plan your route.
Ask questions. The salespeople working at the show will be happy to assist you.
Join Our Mailing List
Join the list and get exclusive sneak peeks and information before the show.