Press Release submitted by Diversified Power Solutions
Use Propane Safely; Use GasStop!
GasStop is the only device on the market that provides the safety of 100% automatic gas shut-off, minor leak tester, and gas level indicator.
PETERSBURG, FL., Sept 3, 2019 – In its US introduction, the GasStop propane safety device was debuted to an enthusiastic reception from RV owners, vendors, and manufacturers at some of the largest RV showcases in the US, including Tampa FL, Jacksonville FL, Raleigh NC, Perry GA, Brunswick GA, Goshen IN, Crossville, TN. We are very excited by this really amazing welcome from the market!
A sample of the feedback we’ve been getting from our customers
- “Installation was as easy as it gets. I oriented the gauge so it can be read from the side when I open the storage door. It provides an additional quick check on relative fuel level as well as leak detection. Of course, the additional safety it provides is the real benefit. A little more peace of mind is always good.” -Bill
The DPS team (the exclusive US distributor for GasStop) was very impressed by the passion of RV owners for their lifestyle of choice, their deep knowledge, and extremely valuable suggestions. The team was also gratified by the number of industry professionals that could see the opportunity in this new value proposition and have initiated partnerships and/or purchases! DPS is now providing GasStop devices/support to our customers at RV campgrounds, RV websites, RV Dealers, and online at diversifiedpower.com
GasStop provides peace of mind to families on the road, and new business opportunities for those that support them.
GasStop™ Safety device features :
- 100% Automatic Gas Shut-Off
- Proven: protecting RVs, Homes, and Boats throughout Europe
- Minor leak tester – GasStop can be used to test for minor leaks prior to use.
- Gas level indicator – A useful pressure gauge will let you know when your gas is running low, letting you plan your refill ahead of time.
- Each Device is Quality approved – This product is independently tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratory (UL), and is individually tested in accordance with ISO and EN standards.
- Highly Engineered – Every GasStop is made using the highest quality material and the latest manufacturing and testing technology
- Both ACME and POL versions for RVs are available
- 5 Year Warranty – We are proud to provide the highest quality devices to all of our customers.
DPS will also be at the Grand Design Owner’s Rally in Brunswick Georgia from May 1-5 to showcase the GasStop protection solution. Please swing by to meet us in person, or visit our website at https://gasstopusa.com/.