HERSHEY, PENN. (September 13, 2021) – Thor Motor Coach displays more than 70 products at this week’s America’s Largest RV Show® in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Gates open to the public at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 15 through Sunday, Sept. 19. All are welcome to tour Thor Motor Coach’s exhibit at block D1. The impressive layout includes Thor Motor Coach® toy haulers, Class As, Class Bs, Class Cs, Super Cs, Class B+s, four-wheel or all-wheel drive, and diesel motorhomes.
Floor plans featured at the show include:
● Rize® 18M – Rize 18M inspires tent campers to ditch the sleeping bag for a comfortable sleeping area in a safe and climate-controlled camper van. Top features include a fully enclosed wet bath, kitchen and an optional Thule® bike rack that fits two adult-sized bicycles.
● Tranquility® 19L – Tranquility 19L brings an off-road explorer’s dream to life with a Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter 4×4 passenger van chassis. Highlights include a top-mounted LED light bar with a cover, optional all-terrain tires and the Re(Li)able® lithium battery package.
● Chateau® 27R – Chateau 27R, constructed on a Ford® E-Series chassis®, is a family-friendly motorhome under 30 feet. The king-sized bed, ample wardrobe storage space and dinette overlooking the campsite ensure all are happy and relaxed on the road.
● Magnitude® RS36 – Magnitude RS36’s Ford F-600 4×4 chassis provides the ideal platform for families to get off the grid. Living amenities include bunk beds that convert into a closet when not in use, washer and dryer prep and leatherette theater seating with incliners and footrests.
● Hurricane® 31C – Hurricane 31C is reminiscent of a traditional home, with residential features including a walk-in closet with washer and dryer prep, king-sized bed and an additional vanity outside of the bathroom.